Sunday, June 2, 2013

Faith That Gave Birth To A Multitude!


‘Faith That Gave Birth To A Multitude.’
Hebrew 11:11-12.
a)     Sarah was not able to have children and Abraham was too old.
b)    Abraham had Faith in God, trusting Him to do what He had promised.
c)      Sarah received the physical power to conceive even though she was way past the age for it.
d)    God made them able to have children.
e)     Abraham was so old that he was almost dead.
f)       From Abraham and Sarah came a multitude of descendants through both Ishmael and Isaac.
(This QT reveals to me Faith That Gave Birth To A Multitude)
----- 
‘The People Who Know Their God.’
Daniel 11:32.
a)     The People who know their God.
b)    Shall prove themselves strong.
c)      Shall stand firm.
d)    Shall do exploits for God.
(This Second one encourages me: The People Who Know Their God)
----- 
Chris.

I am old now. I mean old in years! I would not call myself elderly but I am old. Sometimes I think I am younger than I actually am and attempt to do things that I end up not being able to do very well, simply because I have forgotten my age. All of us are in the process of growing, being able to live out and act our age with dignity and humility is very important no matter how old we are. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...