Friday, July 9, 2021

The Way To Speak And Write!



 'The Way To Speak And Write.'

Romans 9:1.

a)  I speak the Truth in Christ - 

b)  I am not lying;

c)  My conscience is testifying to me

d)  With the Holy Spirit.

(This QT  reminds me of The Way To Speak And Write)

PRAY: To speak and write honestly and well.

---------

'The Assembly Heard.'

Nehemiah 8:2.

a)  So on the first day of the seventh month

b)  Ezra the Priest

c)  Brought the Law before the Assembly,

d)  Which was made up of men and women

e)  And all who were able to understand.

(Through this Second one I know that The Assembly Heard)

PRAY: For our Churches to hear the Word of God well.

---------

Chris.

We should be praying for those who minister the Word of God in our local Churches. They have an awesome responsibility to serve this Word so that the people can understand! When the people understand the Word of God, then they have a responsibility to respond to it. The ministry of the Word of God is such an important part of local Church life.

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...