Wednesday, July 21, 2021

The Lineage Of Christ!



'The Lineage Of Christ.'

Romans 9:5. 

a)  To them belong the patriarchs, 

b)  And from their race,

c)  According to the flesh,

d)  Is the Christ,

e)  Who is God over all,

f)  Blessed for ever.

g)  Amen.

(This QT teaches me about The Lineage Of Christ)

PRAY: To know Christ as personal Saviour and God.

----------

'Three Things That We Need To Do.'

2 Timothy 4:7. 

a)  I have fought the good fight.

b)  I have finished the race. 

c)  I have kept the faith.

(This Second one teaches me Three Things That I Need To Do)

PRAY: To understand well the Things That We Need To Do.

----------

Chris.

Reading through the Book of 2 Timothy is beneficial for anyone who desires to serve the Lord. Having Church and Theological training is very excellent! It is also excellent to continue to read the Bible for ourselves. There is a "good fight" to win and we need to be well equipped to win it! One of the foremost pieces of equipment to help us win the battle is the Word of God. 

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...