Thursday, July 29, 2021

Not Always Joy For Disciples!


'Not Always Joy For Disciples.'

John 16:6. 

a)  "...Because I have said these things to you,

b)  "Sorrow

c)  "Has filled your heart."

(This QT reminds me that there is Not Always Joy For Disciples)

PRAY: Rejecting sorrow from your heart.

-----------------

'I Will See You Again.'

John 16:22. 

a)  You have sorrow now,

b)  But I will see you again,

c)  And your hearts will rejoice,

d)  And no-one will take your joy from you. 

(Through this Second one I believe the Words of Jesus: "I Will See You Again")

PRAY: Believing the words of Jesus Christ.

-----------------

Chris.

Sorrow is a God-given emotion. There are times when we need to sorrow. The opposite of sorrow is joy! Thank God for both sorrow and joy. It is folly to try to make a sorrowing person have joy, the sorrowing person needs comfort first, joy may follow. The part of the Church in this process is to give comfort and acceptance. 


The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...