Saturday, July 24, 2021

John Baptist Was Looking At Jesus!


 'John Baptist Was Looking At Jesus.'

John 1:36.

a)  And looking at Jesus

b)  As He walked by,

c)  John said;

d)  "Behold the Lamb of God."

(This QT shows me that John Baptist Was Looking At Jesus)

PRAY: To consider Jesus well.

------------

'No Coincidences.'

John 1:43.

a)  The next day Jesus decided to go to Galilee.

b)  He found Philip

c)  And said to him:

d)  "Follow Me."

(Through this Second one I am reminded that there are No Coincidences in God's Word)

PRAY: To follow Jesus well.

------------

Chris.

I remember that, as a new Believer, I was encouraged to read John's Gospel. I soon understood why! The writings of John are easy to understand and clearly explain the simple and wonderful Gospel Truths! I encourage every Believer, whether new or not, to read John's Gospel.

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...