Saturday, July 24, 2021

John Baptist Was Looking At Jesus!


 'John Baptist Was Looking At Jesus.'

John 1:36.

a)  And looking at Jesus

b)  As He walked by,

c)  John said;

d)  "Behold the Lamb of God."

(This QT shows me that John Baptist Was Looking At Jesus)

PRAY: To consider Jesus well.

------------

'No Coincidences.'

John 1:43.

a)  The next day Jesus decided to go to Galilee.

b)  He found Philip

c)  And said to him:

d)  "Follow Me."

(Through this Second one I am reminded that there are No Coincidences in God's Word)

PRAY: To follow Jesus well.

------------

Chris.

I remember that, as a new Believer, I was encouraged to read John's Gospel. I soon understood why! The writings of John are easy to understand and clearly explain the simple and wonderful Gospel Truths! I encourage every Believer, whether new or not, to read John's Gospel.

'Ready to live out new life.'

  Do not give up when the going is tough! There was no 'pity party'. a) Mark 16:14. Later He appeared to the eleven as they sat at ...