Monday, December 7, 2020

The Messenger And The Message!

 'The Messenger And The Message.'


Hebrews 13:22.

a)  I appeal to you brothers and sisters,

b)  Bear with my Word of Exhortation,

c)  For I have written to you briefly.

(This QT explains to me the heart of the Book of Hebrews: The Messenger And The Message)

PRAY: For the Messenger and the Message in your Church.

--------------------

'Stand Firm In The Grace Of God.'

1 Peter 5:12. 

a)  By Sylvanus,

b)  A faithful brother as I regard him,

c)  I have written briefly to you, (Hebrews 13:22. I appeal to you Brothers, bear with my Word of

d)  Exhorting and declaring that this is the True Grace of God. 

e)  Stand firm in it. 

(Through this Second one I Want To Stand Firm In The Grace Of God)

PRAY: To Stand Firm In The Grace Of God.

--------------------

Chris. 

There is a great comfort in knowing Faithful Brothers in the Church. We are living in days when people in the World System are not so much interested in Faithfulness, they are more interested in competitiveness. This competitiveness should not be allowed to come into the Church and spoil it! May Faithfulness be fully restored to our Churches.


The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...