Friday, December 18, 2020

John Baptist's Joy!



 'John Baptist's Joy.'

John 3:29.

a)  He who has the bride is the bridegroom,

b)  But the friend of the bridegroom,

c)  Who stands and hears Him,

d)  Rejoices greatly because of the Bridegroom's Voice.

e)  Therefore my joy is made full.

(This QT tells me of John Baptist's Joy)

PRAY: At this Christmas Season that you can have Joy. 

--------

'Unique Peace.'

John 14:27.

a)  I'm leaving you peace.

b)  I'm giving you My Peace. 

c)  I don't give you the kind of peace the World gives. 

d)  So don't be troubled or cowardly.

(Through this Second one I want to have Unique Peace)

PRAY: To have Unique Peace.

--------

Chris.

Jesus Christ said that He was leaving Peace for His Disciples. This is a very clear Promise! We all need the Peace of God to rule and reign in our hearts. There are many people who are seeking Peace through devious way. We should not do this. Come to God and have a good relationship with Him through Bible reading and Prayer, then we can experience His Peace. God even uses certain fruit, as in the picture, to give us peace and make us feel peaceful!




The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...