Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Men Of Prayer!



'Men Of Prayer!' 

1 Timothy 2:8. 

a)  I desire that in every place

b)  The men should pray,

c)  Lifting holy hands

d)  Without anger or quarreling.

(This QT urges me to pray to the Lord for more Men Of Prayer to be raised up by the Lord)

PRAY: For the Lord to raise up Men Of Prayer.

--------------------------

'Honour God's Word.'

Psalm 119:48.

a)  I will lift up my eyes

b)  Towards your Commandments,

c)  Which I love

d)  And I will meditate on Your Commandments.

(Through this Second one I desire to Honour God's Word)

PRAY: To Honour God's Word. 

---------------------------

Chris.

Downcast eyes cannot find God. To find God, we need to lift up our eyes to Him! Firstly, lifting up our eyes to His Commandments. Loving God's Commandments is really one of the keys to finding God Himself! Secondly, we lift up our eyes to Him from a place of humility. Thirdly, we lift up our eyes to Him in total trust and dependence. 

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...