Tuesday, January 29, 2019

When We Are Praying!


'When We Are Praying.'
Mark 11:25.
a)  But when you are praying,
b)  First forgive anyone you are holding a grudge against,
c)  So that your Father in Heaven
d)  Will forgive your sins too. 
(This QT reminds me of something important When I Am Praying)
PRAY: To forgive anyone we are holding a grudge against. 
----------------------
'The Proud And Religious Pharisee's Prayer.'
Luke 18:11. 
a)  The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed this prayer:
b)  "I thank you, God,
c)  "That I am not a sinner like everyone else.
d)  "For I don't cheat, I don't sin and I don't commit adultery.
e)  "I am certainly not like that tax collector."
(This Second one reminds me about The Proud And Religious Pharisee's Prayer)
PRAY: Not to be like The Proud And Religious Pharisee.
----------------------
Chris.
It is always good to begin our regular Prayers with Thanksgiving. This is a pattern that we find in the Psalms and in the Prayer life of the Lord Jesus. Thanksgiving helps us to focus correctly to the Lord in our devotional Prayers. The Bible also enjoins us to Pray with Thanksgiving in both the Old and New Testaments. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...