Saturday, January 5, 2019

David's Frustration!


'David's Frustration.'
1 Samuel 17:29. 
a)  "Now what have I done?"
b)  David asked.
c)  "Can't I even ask a question?"
(This QT reveals to me David's Frustration)
PRAY: At the times when we feel frustrated. 
------
'We Can Choose Our Response.'
Proverbs 15:1.
a)  A gentle answer
b)  Quiets anger,
c)  But a harsh one
d)  Stirs it up. 
(Through this Second one I know that I Can Choose My Response)
PRAY: To have correct responses in our conversations. 
------
Chris. 
A gentle answer is always a good answer to give. The gentle answer encourages communication and conversation. For some people, when they have some difficulties, they tend to burst out with angry responses. Those angry responses make other people very difficult and communication breaks down. It is good to have self control and good responses. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...