Wednesday, January 16, 2019

The Actual Fear Of God!


'The Actual Fear Of God.'
Exodus 20:18. 
a)  When the people:
1-Saw the thunder and lightning. 
2-Heard the trumpet.
3-Saw the mountain in smoke. 
b)  They trembled with fear.
c)  They stayed at a distance. 
(This QT reveals to me The Actual Fear Of God)
PRAY: That your heart will be sensitive to God. 
---------
'God Is Always With His People.'
Psalm 139:7-8. 
a)  Where can I go from Your Spirit?
b)  Where can I flee from Your Presence?
c)  If I go up to the heavens, You are there. 
d)  If I make my bed in the depths, You are there. 
(This Second one reminds me that God Is Always With His People)
THANK GOD: That He is always with us. 
---------
Chris.
God is always with us through the Presence of His Holy Spirit. God dwells within the True Believer by His Holy Spirit. When Jesus said that He would never leave us or forsake us that Promise is now fulfilled by the Holy Spirit. This has nothing to do with our feelings, it is a Biblical fact. We should trust Immanuel (God with us).

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...