Sunday, September 9, 2018

The Joy Of The Spring Season!


'The Joy Of The Spring Season.'
Song of Solomon 2:12.
a)  The flowers appear on the Earth;
b)  Blossoms appear through all the land.
c)  The time of the singing of birds is come,
d)  The cooing of the turtledove is heard in our land.
(This QT tells me of The Joy Of The Spring Season)
PRAY: Thanking God for the four seasons that He has given to us.
-----
'Revealed Faith.'
James 2:18.
a)  Someone might say:
b)  "You have Faith, but I have deeds."
c)  Show me your Faith without doing anything,
d)  And I will show you my Faith by what I do.
(This Second one helps me to understand Revealed Faith)
PRAY:  Lord, please increase my faith.
-----
Chris.
The Autumn, or Fall, season has just begun here. It gets, wetter, colder and darker. It reminds us, that, in due course, the Spring will come. It was only after I moved to Scotland UK that I realized the full effect of the four seasons upon people. Until this time I have lived in places where peoples' emotions were not really affected by the weather. Scotland UK is recognizably different to other places where I have lived in this World. It is unique! I thank God that all Nations are created by God, and that He gives the Nations their boundaries. He also sends the Nations their Seasons, wet or dry, hot or cold. 

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...