Friday, September 28, 2018

Genuinely Seeking The Lord!


'Genuinely And Persistently Seeking The Lord.'
Song of Solomon 3:2. 
a)  "I will rise now
b)  "And go around all of the city,
c)  "Through the streets and the squares.
d)  "I will look for the One whom I love 
e)  "With all of my heart."
f)  I looked for Him 
g)  But could not find Him. 
(This QT encourages me to be Genuinely And Persistently Seeking The Lord)
PRAY: For persistence in Seeking The Lord.
-------------------
'Don't Hold On But Go And Tell Them.'
John 20:17. 
a)  Jesus said to her:
b)  "Don't hold on to Me,
c)  "For I haven't yet gone up to My Father.
d)  "Go to My brothers and sisters
e)  "And tell them:
f)  " 'I'm going up to My Father and your Father,
g)  " 'To My God and your God.' "
(This Second one reminds me of one of the principles of growth in God's Kingdom - Don't Hold On But Go And Tell Them)
PRAY: For understanding of how, and in what way, Jesus wants us to Go And Tell Them.
-------------------
Chris. 
Some lovely Christian people have come to tell me of the story of their difficulty in personally coming to the Lord. I wanted to encourage those people and want to encourage all such people who have this difficulty not to give up. The Promise of God is that if we seek Him, we shall find Him. There is a basic Principle of Spiritual Life in this QT today: We are to be persistent seekers of the Lord before being Messengers of the Lord. 


The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...