Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Worship As A Response!


'Worship As A Response!'
Genesis 12:7. 
a)  The Lord appeared to Abraham and said:
b)  "To your offspring I will give this land."
c)  So Abraham built an altar there to the Lord
d)  Who appeared to him.
(This QT teaches me about Worship As A Response)
PRAY: That we will always respond properly to the Promises of God and also Worship As A Response to Him.
-------
'Stay In This Land.'
Genesis 26:3. 
a)  Stay in this land for a while,
b)  And I will be with you and will bless you.
c)  For to you and to your descendants I will give all these lands 
d)  And I will confirm the oath that I swore to your father Abraham.
(Through this Second one I really want to Stay In This Land)
PRAY: That we will stay where God tells us to stay.
-------
Chris.
Praise is not the only response to God, Worship can also be a part of our response to God. There are many aspects of Worship that we can read about in the Bible. We should always respond to Him in a humble, obedient and enthusiastic way. Let us examine the ways in which we respond to God. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...