Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Just The Lord And Abraham!


'Just The Lord And Abraham.'
Genesis 18:22.
a)  The other two men went on towards Sodom.
b)  But the Lord
c)  Remained with Abraham a while.
(This QT shows to me Just The Lord And Abraham together)
PRAYER: For the Lord to give us time to spend with Him alone together.
----------------
'Motivated By The Grace Of God.'
1 Corinthians 15:10.
a)  By the Grace of God I am what I am:
b)  And His Grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
c)  But I laboured more abundantly than they all:
d)  Yet not I,
e)  But the Grace of God which was with me.
(Through this Second one I understand that Apostle Paul was Motivated By The Grace Of God)
PRAYER: To be motivated by the Grace of God.
----------------
Chris.
A sincere True Believer will have a consistent desire to spend regular times with the Lord alone. If we do not have this 'personal' kind of relationship with God then our spiritual life really suffers. Time alone with God should not be a 'discipline' in life, it should be a desired joy. Initially, if we are taught about this in a good way, we shall enjoy our personal times with the Lord regularly.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...