Monday, January 1, 2018

God's Good Choice!


'God's Good Choice.'
Genesis 18:19. 
a)  I have chosen him
b)  So that he will direct his children and his family after him
c)  To keep the Way of the Lord by doing what is right and just.
d)  In this way, 
e)  I, the Lord,
f)  Will do what I have promised to Abraham.
(This QT reveals to me God's Good Choice)
PRAYER: For parents in your Church to direct their children well.
--------------
'How Man Became A Living Being.'
Genesis 2:7. 
a)  Then God formed man
b)  From the dust of the ground
c)  And God breathed into man's nostrils the Breath of Life.
d)  The man then became a living being.
(Through this Second one I marvel at How Man Became A Living Being)
PRAYER: Thank God for Life. Pray to be a good steward of it.
--------------
Chris.
This is a clear statement of the Lord: "I the Lord, will do what I have Promised to Abraham." When the Lord Himself speaks, it will surely come to pass! This was not what a man said that 'God said', this was truly the Lord speaking. Please discern when the Preacher, the Prophet or the next-door neighbour says 'God said'... it may not be God speaking at all!

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...