Tuesday, January 9, 2018

O Lord, Answer My Prayer!


'O Lord, Answer My Prayer.'
Psalm 69:13.
a)  But as for me,
b)  May Prayer is to you O Lord,
c)  For a favourable time.
d)  O God, out of the Greatness of Your Mercy,
e)  Answer me with the Faithfulness of Your Salvation. 
(This QT simply causes me to call on God to Answer My Prayer)
PRAYER: Simply come to the Lord and Pray, remembering His Mercy and Salvation.
-------------
'They Knew The Word But Not The Times.'
Acts 1:6.
a)  When the Apostles came together,
b)  They asked Him:
c)  "Lord, is this the time
d)  "When You are going to restore the Kingdom to Israel?"
(This Second one reminds me that They Knew The Word But Not The Times)
PRAYER: That we will both know and understand the Word of God.
-------------
Chris.
This Prayer from the Psalms is a good example for us as we consider our own regular Prayer times. We can and should focus on the Greatness of God's Mercy and the Faithfulness of His Salvation as we begin our Prayer times. When we have this focus we will also have the awe of God and the realisation of who He is and His readiness to answer the Prayers of His Beloved People. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...