Wednesday, July 5, 2017

The Maker!


'The Maker.
John 1:3. 
a)  All things were made through Him. 
b)  Without Him,
c)  Not one thing
d)  Came into being. 
(This QT reminds me of The Maker Who is my Maker!)
PRAYER: Thank The Maker for making you who you are.
-----------------
'Time For Husbands To Think.'
Ephesians 5:23. 
a)  The husband
b)  Is the head of the wife.
c)  As Christ
d)  Is the Head of the Church. 
e)  The Church is the Body,
f)  Of which Christ is the Saviour.
(Through this Second one I think that it is Time For Husbands To Think)
PRAYER: For all the husbands who go to Church, that they will have time to think and Pray comprehensively about their life. 
-----------------
Chris.
It is an amazing thing when we take time to ponder upon Creation - this wonderful and beautiful World that our Lord has given to us. The Bible tells us that all things were made through Him. I have not really seen much of the World, but what I have seen has me in awe of my Maker. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...