Thursday, September 24, 2015

How Can You Say?


'How Can You Say?'
a)  Jeremiah 2:23. I am not unclean?
b)  Judges 16:15. I love you?
c)  Psalm 11:2. To my soul?
d)  Jeremiah 8:8. We are wise?
e)  Matthew 7:4; Luke 6:42. To your brother.
f)  Matthew 12:34. Good, when you are evil?
g)  John 12:34. That the Son of Man must be lifted up.
h)  John 14:9. Show us the Father. 
(Through this QT: How Can You Say? I consider my speech)
-----------------
'Hear And Open.'
Revelation 3:20.
a)  The Lord Jesus is speaking.
b)  Behold.
c)  I stand at the door. Song of Solomon 5:2.
d)  And knock.
e)  If anyone hears My Voice.
f)  And opens the door. Luke 12:36.
g)  I will come into him.
h)  I will eat with him.
i)  And he with Me.
(This Second one gives me the desire to Hear And Open)
-----------------
Chris.
How can we say good things if we are evil? It is impossible. This is true indeed! So many of us have been hurt (or even destroyed) by people saying evil things when they could either say good things or say nothing. One of the plans of Satan is to destroy people's lives and ministries through the spreading of evil words. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...