Wednesday, October 6, 2021

The Hour Has Already Come!



 'The Hour Has Already Come.'

John 16:32. 

a)  Behold, the hour is coming,

b)  Indeed it has come,

c)  When you will be scattered,

d)  Each to his own home,

e)  And to leave Me alone;

f)  And yet I am not alone,

g)  Because the Father is with Me. 

(This QT reminds me that the hour has already come and passed)

PRAY: For careful and considerate reading of John's Gospel.

----------------

'Receive The Lord's Gift Of Peace.'

John 14:27.

a)  Peace I leave with you;

b)  My Peace I give to you;

c)  Not as the World gives do I give to you.

d)  Do not let your heart be troubled,

e)  Nor let it be fearful.

(Through this Second one I encourage all True Believers to Receive The Lord's Gift Of Peace)

PRAY: To receive the Lord's Gift of Peace.

----------------

Chris.

Peace of and from the Lord is one of the Gifts that He freely gives to us. In the troubled World system people are doing all kinds of things trying to find "peace". Truly, the Lord is the only real Source of pure and lasting Peace. Let us come to the Lord, and in Him we will find Peace! Notice that this Peace is a Gift from Him, we cannot earn it.

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...