Saturday, October 9, 2021

Take Heart - I Have Overcome The World!


 'Take Heart - I Have Overcome The World!'
John 16:33.
a)  "I have told you these things,
b)  "So that in Me you may have Peace.
c)  "In this World you will have trouble.
d)  "But take heart!
e)  "I have overcome the World."
(This QT causes me to take heed to the Words of the Lord: "Take Heart - I Have Overcome The World)
PRAY: To take heart!
--------------------
'Apostle Paul In Athens.'
Acts 17:16-17.
a)  While Paul was waiting for them in Athens,
b)  He was greatly upset because he saw that the city was full of idols.
c)  So he was addressing the Jews and the God fearing Gentiles
d)  In the synagogue and in the market place every day
e)  Those who happened to be there.
(Through this Second one I find a part of the life of Apostle Paul In Athens)
PRAY: To be upset about what we should be upset about.
--------------------
Chris
As Jesus has already told us that in this World (system) we will have trouble, we should should be prepared for this! We need to remember that Jesus has overcome the World and that we are secure in Him. Jesus tells us to "take heart", others may say "do not be shaken"! We do well to take the Words of Jesus into our heart. 


The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...