Wednesday, October 20, 2021

A Sincere Apostle!

 


'A Sincere Apostle.'

Romans 11:13. 

a)  Now I am speaking to you who are not Jews.

b)  I am an Apostle to those who are not Jews.

c)  And since I have that work,

d)  I will make the most of it.

(This QT teaches me the Principle of Apostleship)

PRAY: For more Sincere Apostles to be raised up by the Lord in these days.

--------

'Difficult But Necessary.'

Matthew 5:39.

a)  But I tell you not to resist an evil person.

b)  But whoever slaps you on your right cheek,

c)  Turn the other to him also.

(This Second one reveals something that is Difficult But Necessary)

PRAY: For God's Grace to help us when we face situations that are Difficult But Necessary.

--------

Chris.

Again, I would encourage every Believer to read through the Gospels, starting with Matthew, then Mark, Luke and John. The Life and Teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ can really put us on the right road for our life and future. If Jesus taught these things, they should have priority in our lives!

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...