Tuesday, November 10, 2020

The Rephidim Problem!


'The Rephidim Problem.'

 Exodus 17:1.

a)  All the congregation of the People of Israel

b)  Moved on from the Wilderness of Sin by stages,

c)  According to the Commandment of the Lord,

d)  And camped at Rephidim,

e)  But there was no water for the people to drink. 

(This QT reveals to me The Rephidim Problem)

PRAY: For there always to be enough water, both spiritually and physically where you live. 

----

'Amazing Power.'

John 10:18. 

a)  "No one takes My Life from Me,

b)  "But I lay it down of Myself.

c)  "I have power to lay it down,

d)  "And I have power to take it up again.

e)  "This Command I have received from My Father."

(Through this Second One I see Amazing Power)

PRAY: To be filled with God's Amazing Power - the Holy Spirit.

----

Chris.

We need to remember, most importantly, that the Lord Jesus Christ laid down His Life for us. He Himself said that He had the Authority and Power to lay down His Life. God gave Himself for us, through the Lord Jesus Christ - His Son - going to the Cross of Calvary. It was this same Authority and Power that the Resurrection of Christ took place. The Amazing Power of God is available to us today through the Holy Spirit. 

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...