Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Rejoicing And Delighting!


'Rejoicing And Delighting!'

Psalm 35:9.

a)  Then my soul

b)  Will rejoice in the Lord,

c)  Exulting in His Salvation. <I will delight in His Deliverance!>

(This QT calls me to be Rejoicing And Delighting)

PRAY: To be able to be Rejoicing And Delighting.

-----

'Pure Rejoicing!'

Luke 1:47.

a)  And my spirit

b)  Rejoices

c)  In God my Saviour. 

(Through this Second one I want to learn more about Pure Rejoicing)

PRAY: To exercise more Pure Rejoicing.

-----

Chris.

Pure Rejoicing is actually good for us! Luke, the Apostle/Disciple of Jesus Christ, was also a doctor - a physician! He probably had a greater understanding of people and their problems than most of the other original Disciples. Luke knew what was good, he knew what was helpful and healing for people. Let us follow his example and rejoice in God our Saviour. 



The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...