Monday, November 9, 2020

Sanctified Through Christ's Blood!



'Sanctified Through Christ's Blood!'

Hebrews 13:12. 

a)  So Jesus also suffered

b)  Outside the gate

c)  In order to sanctify the people 

d)  Through His Own Blood. 

(This QT makes me grateful that I am Sanctified Through Christ's Blood)

PRAY: For our Churches to fully understand what it means to be Sanctified Through Christ's Blood.

---

'Once For All Time And People.'

Hebrews 9:12.

a)  He entered once for all,

b)  Not by means of the blood of goats and calves

c)  But by means of His Own Blood,

d)  Thus securing an Eternal Redemption.

(This Second one gives me great trust in God, Once For All Time And People)

PRAY: Trusting God's Gift of Eternal Salvation.

---

Chris. 

The phrase "once for all", as I read it, really encourages my faith. Firstly, I see it as once for all time. Secondly, I see it as once for all people. Eternal Salvation is secured for us by one Compassionate Act of God. We can have confidence and assurance in and of Eternal Life all because of what Jesus Christ has achieved for us on the Cross. Even in the deep winter periods, just like the picture shows, we can still trust God!

 

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...