Tuesday, July 21, 2020

I Have Been Kept From Visiting You!


'I Have Been Kept From Visiting You!'
Romans 1:13.
a)  Apostle Paul often wanted to visit the Church in Rome.
b)  He had been kept from) doing so.
c)  "What I want is to enjoy some of the results of working among you.
d)  "As I have also enjoyed the results of working 
e)  "Among the rest of the Nations."
(This QT teaches me about patience: I Have Been Kept From Visiting You.)
PRAY: For Patience as we live out the Will of God.
------------
'Nathanael's Statement About Jesus.'
John 1:49.
a)  Nathanael replied:
b)  "Rabbi,You are the Son of God!
c)  "You are the King of Israel."
(This Second one tells me about Nathanael's Statement About Jesus)
PRAY: To have a full understanding of Who the Lord Jesus Christ is
------------
Chris.
There is so much for us to read, understand and learn from the Book of Romans (Paul's Epistle to the Church in Rome). It is a long Epistle and has much for us to 'take in'! I find it mildly amusing that a favourite form of eating in these days of Corona virus is "take out"! We may enjoy "take out" but we also need to 'take in' God's Word! As in the picture, maybe it is time to visit someone in the Will of God?

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...