Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Christian Care!


'Christian Care.'
Matthew 25:35-36.
a)  For I was hungry and you gave Me something to eat,
b)  I was thirsty and you gave Me something to drink,
c)  I was a stranger and you invited Me in,
d)  I needed clothes and you clothes Me,
e)  I was sick and you looked after Me,
f)  I was in prison and you came to visit Me.
(This QT reveals to me Christian Care)
PRAY: For the Church to give Christian Care.
---
'Loving And Honouring.
Romans 12:10.
a)  Be devoted to one another in love. 
b)  Honour one another
c)  Above yourselves.
(Through this Second one I want to be Loving and Honouring)
PRAY: To be Loving And Honoring.
---
Chris.
I was sick and you looked after me. This has really been my testimony: "I was sick and you looked after me." I am so grateful to those who looked after me both at home and in hospital. This has been a difficult part of my life that has been made easy because I have been so well looked after. I am hoping and praying to be more active again soon.

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...