Thursday, July 9, 2020

Assuredly!


'Assuredly.'
a)  1 Samuel 28:1. David assuredly knew that there was a battle coming. 
b)  1 Kings 1:30. It was assuredly known that Solomon was to follow David as king. 
c)  Jeremiah 32:41. Yes, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will assuredly plant them in this land, with all My Heart and with all My Soul.
d)  Matthew 6:16. Moreover, when you fast, do not be like the hypocrites, with a sad countenance. For they disfigure their faces that they appear to men to be fasting. Assuredly I say to you they have their reward. 
e)  Matthew 16:28. Assuredly, I say to you, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Son of Man coming in His Kingdom. 
f)  Matthew 17:20. So Jesus said to them, "Because of your unbelief, for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain: 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you."
g)  Matthew 18:3; Mark 10:15; Luke 18:17. And said: "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the Kingdom of Heaven."
h)  Matthew 18:18. "Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on Earth will be bound in Heaven.
i)  Mark 8:12. But Jesus sighed deeply in His Spirit, and said: "Why does this generation seek a sign? Assuredly, I say to you, no sign shall be given to this generation."
k)  Mark 9:41. "For whoever gives you a cup of water to drink in My Name, because you belong to Christ, assuredly, I say to you, he will by no means lose his reward."
l)  Luke 4:24. Then He said: "Assuredly, I say to you, no prophet is accepted in his own country."
m)  John 6:47. "Most assuredly, I say to you, He who believes in Me has Everlasting Life."
n)  John 8:34. Jesus answered them: "Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin."
o)  John 8:51. "Most assuredly, I say to you, if anyone keeps My Word he shall never see death."
(Through this QT we have confidence in the Words of Jesus Christ: "Assuredly.")
PRAY: Rejoicing in the Promises of God.
----------
'The Wife".
a)  Matthew 27:19. Can sometimes help, not control, her family situation through her dreams/
b)  Mark 10:7. Her husband comes to be joined with her. 
c)  Luke 8:3. Joanna, wife of Chuza, helped provide for Jesus' material needs. 
d)  Luke 16:18. Is provided for under God's Law. 
e)  1 Corinthians 5:1. Should not be involved in sexual immorality. 
f)  1 Corinthians 7:14. The unbelieving husband can be sanctified by his wife. 
g)  1 Peter 3:7. Should be honoured by their husbands, 
(This Second one teaches me that God acknowledges The Wife)
PRAY: For the wives in your Church. Husbands also pray for your wives.
----------
Chris.
When we simply, as True Believers, give other people a drink or a meal, we do not have to say: 'This is in the Lord's Name', we simply just need to do it! We show to others that we are Believers by the way that we live, not just by the words we speak! Pure religion is active and considers others. Pure religion is nothing to do with the words that come out of our mouths. 

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...