Friday, April 21, 2017

Radical Protection!


'Radical Protection.'
Genesis 12:17. 
a)  The Lord inflicted terrible diseases on Pharaoh.
b)  He also inflicted Pharaoh's household. 
c)  Because of Sarai, Abram's wife. 
(This QT reveals to me Radical Protection given by the Lord)
PRAYER POINT: Thank God for His Radical Protection.
---------
'Living In The Light.'
1 John 1:7. 
a)  If we are living in the Light, 
b)  As God is in the Light,
c)  Then we have Fellowship with each other. 
d)  And the Blood of Jesus, His Son,
e)  Cleanses us from all sin.
(Through this Second one I want to be Living In The Light)
PRAYER POINT: Pray for God to enable you to be Living In His Light.
---------
Chris. 
I hear many testimonies of God's Radical Protection. Many of these testimonies are Glorifying God for His Help and Intervention in different situations. I think that I would like to record these in a book, but I want to record accurate accounts of what I have both seen and experienced. God's Radical Protection is real. 


Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...