Saturday, April 15, 2017

He Did Not Care About His Wife!


'He Did Not Care About His Wife.'
Genesis 12:15. 
a)  When the officials of Pharaoh saw Abram's wife.
b)  They sang her praises to Pharaoh. 
c)  She was taken into Pharaoh's Palace. 
(This QT reveals to me that He Did Not Care About His Wife)
PRAYER POINT: That husbands in the Church, whatever their ministry or responsibility is, will care about their wives.
-------------
'Once For All Time.'
Hebrews 9:26.
a)  Now. 
b)  Once for all time. 
c)  Christ has appeared.
d)  At the end of the age. 
e)  To remove sin. 
f)  By His Own death.
g)  As a Sacrifice. 
(This Second one assures me that Christ died Once For All Time)
PRAYER POINT: A Thanksgiving Prayer for the Sacrificial Death of Jesus Christ that was given at the Cross to remove our sin.
--------------
Chris. 
This reminds me that the Death of Jesus Christ on the Cross, paying the penalty for my sin, was a 'once for all time' payment! There is nothing more to pay. I know that I am forgiven, I know that I am changed. I know that I have a new nature because I am in Christ. I am "born again" (to use a Bible phrase). As I walk with the Lord in my daily life I believe that, by His Word and His Holy Spirit, He is changing me in a positive way. The change that I desire is to become more 'Christlike' in my daily life, to be a testimony for God's Glory. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...