Friday, May 20, 2016

Strategy For Victory!


'Strategy For Victory.'
Jeremiah 6:5. 
a)  Arise. (Watch and Pray)
b)  Let us attack by night. (Night time Prayer can bring Victory)
c)  Destroy her palaces. (Spiritual Warfare Prayer)
(This QT simply shows a Strategy For Victory)
-----------------
'Christ Made An Offering For Our Sin.'
Isaiah 53:10.
a)  The Lord was pleased to crush Him.
b)  The Lord put Him to grief. 
c)  He rendered Himself as a guilt offering.
d)  His Soul was made an offering for sin.
e)  He shall see His Seed.
f)  He shall prolong His Days.
g)  The good pleasure of the Lord. 
h)  Shall prosper in His Hand. 
(This Second one makes me very grateful: Christ Made An Offering For My Sin)
-----------------
Chris. 
Christ has been made an offering to God for my sin. I do not have to suffer the punishment for my sin if I believe that Christ has paid that price and given Himself as a  Sacrifice for me. Every True Believer can agree to the sentence that I have just written immediately above. This is the powerful work of the Cross - dealing with the punishment for my sin.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...