Thursday, May 5, 2016

Hezron!


'Hezron.'
a)  Genesis 46:9; Exodus 6:14. Was a son of Reuben. 
b)  Numbers 26:6. Was the Head of the family of the Hezronites.
c)  1 Chronicles 2:18. Was the father of Caleb. 
d)  Matthew 1:3. Was an ancestor of Jesus Christ. 
(This QT: Hezron, reminds me that every individual is Loved by God)
---------------
'Are You Being Tested?'
Hebrews 2:18.
a)  Jesus Christ has suffered.
b)  Jesus Christ was tempted. 
c)  Jesus Christ is able.
d)  To help those people.
e)  Who are being tested.
(This Second one causes me to respond to the question: Am I Being Tested?)
---------------
Chris. 
Are you being tested? This is a question, that, if I asked a group of True Believers, I would definitely receive some answers in the affirmative. 'Yes' they would say, 'I am or we are, being tested.' One thing that I am really sure about is that no one enjoys being tested. One thing that I am very sure about is that te Lord knows when we are being tested, and He is ready to help us. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...