Friday, May 27, 2016

Do Not Worry!


'Do Not Worry!
Matthew 6:27.
a) Can all your worries.
b) Add a single moment.
c)  To your life?
(This QT reminds me: Do Not Worry)
---------------------------
'Consider Your Soul.'
Matthew 16:26.
a)  What do I benefit?
b)  If I gain.
c) The whole World.
d)  But lose.
e)  My own soul?
(This Second one urges me to Consider My Soul)
---------------------------
Chris.
It is good for us to consider our soul. We are the only ones, apart from the Lord, who can do that. We can allow many difficulties to come into our lives in different ways if we neglect our own souls. As True Believers, we can come to God in our Prayer and ask Him to help us to consider our soul.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...