Tuesday, July 7, 2015

This Is What The Lord Says!


'This Is What The Lord Says.'
Isaiah 66:1-2.
a)   This is what the Lord says.
b)  Heaven is My Throne.
c)  The Earth is My Footstool.
d)  Where is the house you will build for me?
e)  What house can you build?
f)  Where will My resting place be?
g)  My Hand has made all these things.
h)  So they came into being says the Lord.
i)  These are the people that I look upon with favour.
j)  These are the people that I approve of:-
1-Humble.
2-Contrite in spirit.
3-Afflicted.
4-Crushed in spirit.
5-The people who tremble at my Word.
(This QT is simply This Is What The Lord Says to me today)
------------
'In Our Body.'
2 Corinthians 4:10.
a)  We always carry around in our body.
b)  The Death of Jesus.
c)  So that the Life of Jesus.
d)  May be manifested (revealed) in our body.
(This Second one causes me to consider ... In My Body)
------------
Chris.
Where will God's resting place be? Can we build or make a resting place for the Lord? Of course not - none can be made. In fact, He calls us to enter into His Rest. He is much bigger than any structure that we may build for Him. Building Church and Church-related buildings should actually be a form of Worship, built unto Him, built for His Worship, built for His Ministry. We should take care with our building of buildings, that we are convinced it is in His Will.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...