Friday, July 24, 2015

A Simple Truth!


'A Simple Truth.'
Proverbs 14:11.
a)  The house of the wicked people.
b)  Will be destroyed.
c)  The tent of the upright people.
d)  Will flourish.
(This QT teaches me A Simple Truth)
--------
'The Holy Spirit And The Birth Of Jesus Christ.'
a)  Matthew 1:18. Mary was with Child from the Holy Spirit.
b)  Isaiah 7:14. This Birth was Prophesied about.
c)  Luke 1:35. The Holy Spirit came upon Mary.
d)  Luke 2:25-28. The Holy Spirit in the environment at Christ's Birth.
e)  Matthew 1:20. Joseph learned from the Angel about Mary being pregnant by the Holy Spirit.
(Through this Second one I see clearly about The Holy Spirit And The Birth Of Jesus Christ)
--------
Chris.
When I have my QT times (usually on a regular basis), these times really Help and Bless me in several ways. Firstly, I come closer to God through them. Secondly, God teaches me through them. Thirdly, I am challenged to live out the Life of Faith by them. Fourthly, I come to understand more of God and His Word.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...