Saturday, July 18, 2015

Shall I? I Shall!


'Shall I? I Shall!'
Isaiah 66:9.
a)  The Lord shall bring to the time of Birth.
b)  The Lord shall cause delivery.
c)  The Lord is the One.
d)  The Lord causes to give birth.
e)  The Lord will not shut the womb.
(This QT teaches me the Lord's Question and Answer: Shall I? I Shall!)
-----------------------
'Apostle Paul - A Good Example Minister.'
Acts 18:18.
a)  Apostle Paul was committed to his calling. He did not want to leave anywhere until God told him to go.
b)  When it was time to go, he left well.
c)  He had it clearly in his mind what and where were next.
d)  He took Aquila and Priscilla with him, the foundation of a Ministry Team.
e)  He made an open stand for holiness.
(This Second one reveals to me Apostle Paul - A Good Example Minister)
-----------------------
Chris.
When the Lord Promises Birth, He will not shut the womb. It is not a question of us wanting here, it is of the Lord Promising! What the Lord Promises He surely will bring to pass. This can be a Positive Promise or a Negative Promise. When God says something to us - we need to listen.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...