Friday, November 21, 2014

No One Could Do It!


'No One Could Do It.'
Isaiah 51:18.
a)  Among all the sons that were born in Jerusalem.
b)  There was no one able to lead them.
c)  There was no one to take Jerusalem by the hand.
d)  Yet Jerusalem brought up many children.
(This QT gives me a surprise: No One Could Do It)
----------
'Apostle Paul's Farewell To The Corinthians.'
2 Corinthians 13:11.
a)  Apostle Paul referred to them as his Believing Brothers and Sisters.
b)  He encouraged them to live in Peace.
c)  He encouraged them to be in agreement.
d)  He encouraged them to do that which made them complete.
e)  He then Promised them that the God of Love and Peace would be with them.
----------
Chris.
Sometimes, as I read and ponder over the Scriptures, I get a surprise. I may read something that stands out that I hadn't seen before. I may read something that is so very relevant to my current situation. As here, I may read something amazing, no one was able to lead Jerusalem. What a reflection on the people's spirituality and willingness to serve. This QT reminds me that always, there should be someone to do it.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...