Friday, November 28, 2014

Knowing God!


'Knowing God.'
Isaiah 52:6.
a)  The Day will come.
b)  When My People will really know My Name.
c)  They will know what kind of God He is.
d)  They will know that I told them ahead of time.
e)  They would return to their land.
f)  Then My People will know that I was I Am
(This QT gives me more understanding about Knowing God)
-------------------
'When The Lord's Anger Blazed Out.'
Psalm 18:15.
a)  The bottom of the sea could be seen.
b)  The foundations of the Earth were uncovered.
c)  It happened when the Lord's Anger burst out.
d)  It came like a blast of breath from the Lord's Nose.
(This Second one teaches me what it is like When The Lord's Anger Blazed Out)
-------------------
Chris.
God's People were going to return to their Land. This is a Promise of the Old Testament that has been fulfilled regarding the Jewish People and Israel. In a more general sense God's People from whatever background, are called by Him to come and live in His Kingdom. We are all called to that as True Believers. The Kingdom of God is Righteousness, Peace and Joy in the Holy Spirit.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...