Sunday, July 6, 2014

Think About God's Creation!


'Think About God's Creation.'
Isaiah 45:7.
a)  God Creates Light.
b)  God Creates Darkness.
c)  God Creates Good Times.
d)  God Creates Hard Times.
e)  God Creates all of these things because He is the Lord.
(Through this QT I Think About God's Creation)
--------------------------
'God's Salvation Plan.'
Acts 3:26.
a)  God Raised up Jesus, His Chosen Son.
b)  God sent Him first to the Jews.
c)  Because He wanted to Bless them.
d)  God wanted to turn all of them from their sins and evil ways.
(This Second one reveals to me a part of God's Salvation Plan)
--------------------------
Chris.
God Creates all that He Creates because He is the Lord. There are many times I ask myself why. Why did God Create this situation? Why did God Create this person? Why did God Create such a fearsome animal? The only answer I can really find that satisfies me is because He is the Lord.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...