Saturday, July 12, 2014

It Is Not Our Parents' Fault!


'It Is Not Our Parents' Fault.'
Isaiah 45:10.
a)  How terrible it will be.
b)  For anyone who says to their father.
c)  "Why did you give me life?"
d)  How terrible.
e)  For anyone who says to their mother.
f)  "Why have you brought me into this World?"
(This QT strongly reminds me that It Is Not My Parents' Fault)
----------
'Responsibility.'
1 Samuel 20:13.
a)  If there is someone who wants to harm you.
b)  But I do not let you know about it.
c)  And I do not help you to get away safely.
d)  Then may the Lord punish me greatly.
e)  May the Lord be with you, just as He has been with my father.
(This Second one stimulates the thoughts of My Responsibility)
----------
Chris
As True Believers we receive many teachings about God. One of these teachings is on the popular subject:- "The Love Of God As A Heavenly Father". Both brothers and sisters find help and comfort in these teachings. Briefly, I want to mention here, as the Scripture also does, that our mothers are important figures in our lives, especially when we are growing up. We should not despise the pain that our mother went through to bring us onto this Earth.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...