Thursday, July 10, 2014

We Should Not Argue With Our Maker!


'We Should Not Argue With Our Maker.'
Isaiah 45:9.
a)  It will be terrible and horrible for anyone who argues with his Maker.
b)  They are like a broken piece of pottery lying on the ground.
c)  Does the clay say to the potter: "What are you making."
d)  Does a pot say to the potter: "You do not have any skill."
(This QT strongly reminds me that I Should Not Argue With My Maker)
--------
'God Did It To Bless Us.'
Acts 3:26.
a)  God raised up His Servant - Son Jesus.
b)  He brought Him back to Life.
c)  God did this to Bless us.
d)  God wants to turn all of us from our sinful ways.
(Through this Second one I know that God Did It To Bless Us)
--------
Chris.
In this QT the Word of God strongly reminds me not to argue with my Maker. If I argue with Him I will always be the loser. It is really not wise to argue with Him. Mostly we argue when we think that He did not answer our Prayers in the way in which we thought He should. We sometimes argue with Him when we see seeming injustice, arguing does not help at all. Prayer may help, intervention may help, arguing will not help.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...