Thursday, August 1, 2013

Beneficial Family Discipline!


‘Beneficial Family Discipline.’
Proverbs 29:17.
a)     Discipline your son.
b)    He will give you rest.
c)     He will give delight to your heart.
(This QT teaches me about Beneficial Family Ministry)
--------- 
‘To Be Found In Christ.’
Philippians 3:9.
a)     I want to be found in Christ.
b)    Not having a righteous of my own, based on the Law.
c)     I want to have the Righteousness which is through Faith in Christ.
d)    This is the Righteousness from God that depends on Faith.
(This Second one expresses my desire: To Be Found In Christ)
--------- 
Chris.

To be found in Christ must be one of the foremost desires of every True Believer. The greatest barriers to being found in Christ are self-righteousness and religious legalism. I need to build my Faith centred on the Word of God because Faith comes from the Word of God.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...