Thursday, August 1, 2013

An Eternal Perspective!


‘An Eternal Perspective.’
Hebrews 13:14-15.
a)    We have no permanent home or city on this Earth.
b)   We are looking for the city that is to come.
c)    By and through Jesus let us continually offer the Sacrifice of Praise to God.
d)    The fruit of our lips should confess His Name without ceasing.
(This QT reveals to me An Eternal Perspective)
-------
‘The Path That We Walk.’
2 Corinthians 5:7.
a)    The path we walk.
b)   Is charted by Faith.
c)    Not by what we see with our eyes.
(This Second one reminds me about The Path That I Take)
-------
Chris.

The fruit of our lips should Praise His Name without ceasing. It is always good to Praise the Lord at appropriate times. He is Good and there are many good things to Praise Him for every day. Sometimes I neglect Praise as a part of my personal spiritual life and relationship with God and if I forget or neglect, my day is usually an ‘up and down’ one. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...