Saturday, August 10, 2013

Love And Hospitality!


‘Love And Hospitality.’
Hebrews 13:1-2.
a)     We are to keep on loving each other as brothers and sisters.
b)    We are to welcome strangers into the Church.
c)     When welcoming strangers we may well be welcoming strangers.
(Through this QT I want to thank God for those people who have given me Love And Hospitality)
-------------------
‘There Are Special Miracles.’
Acts 19:11-12.
a)     God used Paul to do some very special miracles through Apostle Paul.
b)    Handkerchiefs and aprons that had touched Apostle Paul were taken to the sick people.
c)     When this happened their sicknesses left them.
d)    When this happened evil spirits went from them.
(This Second one reminds me that There Are Special Miracles)
-------------------
Chris.

So many people have given me Love and Hospitality over the years and I am very grateful for that. SO grateful! Because of certain factors in my life I have not been able to reciprocate. The Bible tells me that Elders/Leaders should be given to hospitality. My heart is given, very surely, but my circumstance does not allow, which makes me sad. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...