Saturday, December 29, 2012

You Oh Lord!



You Oh Lord.
Psalm 86:15.
a)    Are a Merciful God.
b)    Are a Gracious God.
c)     Are slow to anger.
d)    Are abounding in steadfast Love.
e)    Are abounding in Faithfulness.
(This QT turns my soul to You Oh Lord)
------- 
Jesus Came.
Ephesians 2:17-18.
a)    Jesus came.
b)    Jesus proclaimed Peace to those of us who were afar away from Him.
c)     Jesus proclaimed Peace to those of us who were near to Him.
d)    Through Jesus we all have access in One Spirit to the Father.
(Through this Second one: Jesus Came, I find a beautiful and meaningful expression of our Triune God)
------- 
Chris.
The Lord is abounding in Faithfulness. He is always there and He always cares. I love Him, not because of what He has done for me, I love Him because of Who He is. The Lord Jesus is the Way, through Him we have access to the Father. Without Him I would be lost in the World system, in Him I have Hope. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...