Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Keep In Mind The Dark Days!



Keep In Mind The Dark Days.
Ecclesiastes 11:8.
a)  Maybe we will live a long life.
b)  Maybe we will have Joy in all of our years.
c)  We should keep in mind the dark days.
d)  These dark days may be great in number.
e)  In the darkness whatever may come or happen is to no purpose and seems to be of no purpose.
(Through this QT I am exhorted to Keep In Mind The Dark Days. I have had many joyful years but they do not teach me much. Where I learn from are the dark days. I thank God that there have been joyful years, years of Joy! I also thank God for the dark days, days of darkness)
--------- 
Leading Gods People Well.
2 Chronicles 19:8-10.
a)  2 Chronicles 19:8. The Authority of the Leader:-
1- Comes from God.
2- Enables them to make decisions on the Lords behalf and in His Name.
3- Benefits Gods People.
b)  2 Chronicles 19:9. The Leader is to execute their duty:-
1- In the Fear of the Lord.
2- In good Faith.
3- With a true heart.
c)  2 Chronicles 19:10. The Leader must take care that their decisions are pleasing to the Lord.
(This Second one reminds me that Church Leaders need to be Leading Gods People Well)
--------- 
Chris.
I have really enjoyed my life for the most part. I have found great joy and fulfilment in serving the Lord. Yes, there have been years of Joy that I thank God for. The Acts 2:42 life has been a Blessing for me. There have also been days of darkness, sometimes even seasons of darkness, in my life. I need to thank God for these too because I have learned things in the darkness that I would never learn in the Joy. When I am in the days of darkness there is no way I can thank God for them, they are difficult, painful and confusing. It is afterwards, only afterwards that I learn the things I need to learn about my life and thank God for them. If I had the choice, which I dont I (I am not quite sure what to put!)

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...