Saturday, July 21, 2012

Good Friendship!



‘Good Friendship.’
a)    Proverbs 17:17. A friend loves at all times and is always loyal.
b)    John 15:13; 1 John 3:16. There is no greater Love than laying down our life for our friends.
c)    Job 29:4. We can experience God’s Friendship in our home.
d)    3 John 1:6. Loving friendship can permeate the Church.
(Through this QT I truly appreciate Good Friendship)
 -----------------------
‘Good Motives For Ministers.’
Isaiah 50:4.
a)    Receive words of Wisdom from God.
b)    Comfort the weary People.
c)    Be woken by the Lord in the early morning.
d)    Let the Lord open our understanding so that we can know His Will)
(Here, in this Second one, there are Good Motives For Ministers)
 -----------------------
Chris.
I truly appreciate good friendship. As a young person and teenager I did not have many friends. For me in those years of my life, because of my dysfunctional background, friendship was not easy. Through knowing the Salvation and Friendship of the Lord my life began to change. In these days I began to treasure friendship very much. I know know both friendship and being alone as treasures from the Lord.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...