Sunday, March 11, 2012

We Need To Mind Our Own Business!


‘We Need To Mind Our Own Business.’
Proverbs 26:17.
a) We grab a mad dog by the ears.
b) When we butt into a quarrel.
c) That is none of our own business.
(Through this QT I know that I Need To Mind My Own Business, especially when other people are quarrelling)
----------------------------
‘The Heart Enquiring Of Jesus.’
John 3:2.
a) Is usually desperate. Nicodemus came to Jesus by night. It was impossible for him to come publicly in the daytime but he really wanted to come to Jesus.
b) Nicodemus honoured Jesus in his own understanding. He knew that Jesus was a Teacher that came from God.
c) Nicodemus knew that nobody could do the miracles that Jesus did unless God was with them.
(This QT reveals to me the pure motive and desire of Nicodemus: The Heart Enquiring Of Jesus)
----------------------------
Chris.
I know that I need to mind my own business, especially when other people are quarrelling. If I have some senior position in family, job or Church over the people who are quarrelling then I have some authority to ask them to stop quarrelling. This is simply for their good, the family’s good, the social atmosphere of the workplace or the Spiritual Life of the Church. It is done because we have the position of authority. Regarding all other quarrels, we should leave those people who are quarrelling well alone.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...