Friday, March 23, 2012

The Lord Jesus Christ!


‘The Lord Jesus Christ.’
Colossians 1:18.
a) Is the Head of the Body – the Church.
b) Is the Beginning.
c) Is the Firstborn from the dead.
d) Is the One Who holds first place in everything.
(This QT causes me to ponder upon my Saviour: The Lord Jesus Christ)
---------------------
‘Our Responsibility For Our Sin.’
2 Samuel 1:16.
a) David spoke with authority from the Lord to the murderous Amalekite messenger.
b) This messenger’s blood was upon his own head.
c) His own mouth convicted him.
d) When he said that he killed the Lord’s Anointed.
e) He had taken the law and revenge into his own bloody hands.
(This Second one reminds me of My Responsibility For My Sin: my sin’s consequences can only be removed through and by what Christ has done on the Cross for me. I cannot make excuses for my sin)
---------------------
Chris.
It is good for me to gratefully ponder upon my Saviour. Sometimes we are too busy in our daily activities and then we neglect our personal need of time with the Lord. Not just in specific times, but all the time, we need to gratefully ponder upon our Saviour. This is especially so in QT times and in times of spiritual retreat and personal prayer.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...