Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Ultimate Hospitality And Welcome!


‘The Ultimate Hospitality And Welcome.’
John 14:2.
These are the Words of Jesus Christ.
a) In My Father’s house (Heaven) there are many rooms.
b) Jesus has gone to prepare a place for us (True Believers) there.
c) If this were not so, He would tell us plainly.
(This QT shows me The Ultimate Hospitality And Welcome)
--------------
‘Trustworthy People.’
a) 1 Corinthians 4:2. Are faithful with the responsibilities that they have been given.
b) 1 Corinthians 3:8. Serve well in their team and will be rewarded.
c) 1 Corinthians 4:5. Do not judge other people but Fear the Lord and have their expectation in Him.
(Through this Second one I want to be a Trustworthy Person)
--------------
Chris.
When we read about the physical dimensions of Heaven in the Book of Revelation we can find that it is a very huge and wonderful place. I am amazed at the Grace and Care of the Lord in the fact that He is preparing a place for me there. I am looking forward very much to the time when He calls me there.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...